To put on a race we need an army of volunteers. Volunteering is a great way for a beginner to get a feel for the sport, for a veteran runner to give back to the running community, or for a friend or family member to support a runner. We need volunteers for aid stations, packet pickup, setup, timing, and a variety of other tasks.
At Switchback Endurance we offer our volunteers a few perks to show our appreciation.
- t-shirts or other swag
- Lodging is available at Yankee Springs races.
We also offer discounts off race fees at future Switchback Endurance races.
- Volunteers who work one shift (usually 4-6 hours) get 20% off a future race entry.
- Volunteers who work two shifts get 50% off a future race entry.
- Volunteers who take on a special responsibility for the whole race weekend, for example, aid station captains, get 100% off a future race entry. Contact Phil Stapert, email@example.com, about this option.
You can sign up to volunteer on Ultrasignup, the same place where you would sign up to run a race. There you will find a list of volunteer shifts to choose from.
- Click here to volunteer at the 2018 Fall Festival!
- Click here to volunteer at the 2019 Winter Challenge!
For more information about volunteering please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Phil at 906-398-8339.